Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Who Moved My Dentures Blog

I just ran across this blog Who Moved My Dentures?  and found some informative and entertaining posts.  If you have a minute to check it out, I suggest that you do.  The first thing I thought of when I read the title Who Moved My Dentures?   I think back (not so long ago) to a morning that my 86 year old grandfather misplaced his Dentures.  He asked me "Where did you put my Dentures?"  Well, now Dentures are not really something I keep track of..... 

except this one time.... My 6 year old son came out of the bathroom with Grandpa's Dentures in his mouth, a Huge toothy grin much too large for his tiny jaw.... (where are my dentures?)

or this other time..... I was changing the laundry (oh yes....) and out of the Dryer with the towels falls grandpa's Dentures, I look up to see a sheepish grin (that I've grown familiar with) on my grandpa's face... Um... grandpa, you mean these dentures???

or yet another time when I opened the fridge to fetch the eggs... need I say more.

So, with as all these fonds moments of living with the elderly come to mind, I was immediately drawn to a Senior Blog titled Who Moved My Dentures?  Check it out, I think you might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment